Monday, March 31, 2008

First Exhibition


Last weeks saw me running around like a mad thing trying to get things organized before leaving for Syracuse Weds eve/Thurs am.
Hana called on Monday to let me know the wall was clear at Natural Pet Foods in Carleton Place and I could bring my photos to hang. I had to make sure I did it before I left as there was going to be two talks at the weekend and wanted to have as wide an audience as possible. Went up on Tuesday evening with all my plak-mounted art. Did our best to hang everything straight :-)
Realised after I left I hadn't taken a photo of the wall and that there was nothing there to say who the artist was. Went back Weds lunchtime to add a small pic of my Animal Wellness cover with photographer credit - and to take a picture of course!

No comments: